I love helping entrepreneurs and small business owners get more customers and build their businesses. For a no-obligation look at how your business can benefit from my work, set up a call: Free Consultation. You can also use the Contact Form to get in touch.
My skills and experience run the gamut of digital marketing — from SEO, to website launching, to content development, email marketing, advertising, and sales. Here’s a HUGE secret: Email marketing is concerned with all of those components. That’s what makes me your perfect choice for getting a new email marketing campaign off the ground or for breathing life into your current email program.
I do my best to hold your costs down and keep your results up. Here’s the current rate chart. The initial consultation is always free.
Hourly rate: $75 – Calculated to the nearest quarter-hour. This is focused time on your business only.
Loyalty Discount: Those who choose to retain me for ongoing projects and commit to one quarter (3 months) at a time get these special rates:
- 40 hours/month = $1,995/month
- 20 hours/month = $1,195/month
- 10 hours/month = $695/month
Project package specials
These are one-time prices and do not require a continued agreement.
- 1,200-word minimum high-quality, high-research article for publication on prime sites: $295
- 500-word minimum article for SEO content on a website: $150
- Email marketing account set-up via GetResponse: $650
- Set up and host a basic website for a small business: $1,250
- Design a landing page to kick off a sales or lead-generation campaign: $300
If there are other writing or marketing and promotions tasks you need accomplished or have questions about how I can help you get more business and have more fun doing it, contact me.
My three primary areas of focus
I’m skilled at and interested in the entire realm of digital marketing, but my focus is on email marketing and these three areas:
- Writing – articles, sales pages, blog posts, and other content
- Email Marketing – setting up lists and campaigns, list building, marketing strategy, email copy
- Promotions and Advertising – landing pages, sweepstakes, pay-per-click (PPC), social media ads
My aim is to help you grow. My clients find that my work more than pays for itself in additional sales revenue. You can set a courtesy call to talk about your situation by going here: Schedule a call with Don Sturgill.
I wish you great success in all you do. Small businesses are the backbone of our economy. I salute you and your efforts to make a difference in the lives of others.