My heart is with the little guy.
I love helping entrepreneurs and small business owners get more customers and build their businesses. I’ve tried various pricing systems over the years, trying to make my services affordable for just about any budget.
That’s a tough job.
My skills and experience run the gamut of digital marketing — from SEO, to website launching, to content development, email marketing, advertising, and sales — but I believe that limiting my work to a few special areas will allow me to do better work and help more people than current time constraints permit.
I’ve also found that elaborate packages and complex agreements tend to take too much management time. I want to be working on your business, not doing paperwork and logging every action.
Here is the new, hopefully simplified, work and pricing schedule:
Hourly rate: $125 – includes consultations and working on your project. Calculated to the nearest quarter-hour.
For those who choose to retain me for ongoing projects, we can commit to one quarter (3 months) at a time, and the hourly rate drops as follows:
- 40 hours/month = $2,000/month
- 20 hours/month = $1,200/month
- 10 hours/month = $700/month
Project package specials
These are one-time prices and do not require a continued agreement.
- 1,200-word minimum high-quality, high-research article for publication on prime sites: $300
- 500-word minimum article for SEO content on a website: $125
- Email marketing campaign set-up via GetResponse: $500
- Set up and host a basic website for a small business: $750
- Design a landing page to kick off a sales or lead-generation campaign: $200
If there are other writing or marketing and promotions tasks you need accomplished or have questions about how I can help you get more business and have more fun doing it, contact me.
My three primary areas of focus
I don’t believe I’ll ever stop being interested in the entire realm of digital marketing, nor do I desire to stop talking about them or learning about them altogether. That said, here are the areas I want to focus on as much as possible:
- Writing – articles, sales pages, blog posts, and such
- Email Marketing – setting up lists and campaigns, list building, marketing strategy, email copy
- Promotions and Advertising – landing pages, sweepstakes, pay-per-click (PPC), social media ads
My aim is to help you grow. My clients find that my work more than pays for itself in additional sales revenue. You can set a courtesy call to talk about your situation by going here: Schedule a call with Don Sturgill.
I wish you great success in all you do. Small businesses are the backbone of our economy. I salute you and your efforts to make a difference in the lives of others.