I help entrepreneurs and small business owners get more customers and build their businesses. For a no-obligation look at how your business can benefit from my work, set up a Free Consultation. You can also use the Contact Form to get in touch.
My skills and experience run the gamut of digital marketing: website launching, content development, email marketing, advertising, search engine optimization (SEO). Here’s a HUGE secret: Email marketing is concerned with all of those components. That’s what makes me your perfect choice for getting a new email marketing campaign off the ground or for breathing life into your current email program.
I do my best to hold your costs down and keep your results up. Here’s the current rate chart. The initial consultation is always free.
Email Marketing: Analysis, Setup, and Launch
Loyalty Discount: Those who choose to retain me for ongoing projects and commit to one quarter (3 months) at a time get these special rates:
- Build and launch your email marketing system – includes SEO, website, advertising, and content analysis = $1,995/month
- Build and refine your current working email marketing system = $1,195/month
- Advise your team on how to excel at email marketing and act as a consultant for marketing efforts = $695/month
The amount of attention you will need depends on how quickly you want to move forward and how far you’ve advanced already. We can determine the best level for you during the initial consultation. I don’t charge for that first visit, and there’s absolutely no obligation for taking advantage of it.
Hourly rate: $75 – Calculated to the nearest quarter-hour. This is focused time on your business only. Loyalty agreement not required. Three-hour minimum.
Typical Tasks You’ll Need Covered
Remember the secret I told you earlier: Email marketing is concerned with a variety of components. It is not a stand-alone operation.
Here are some of the bases just about every small business needs to address:
- You’ll need a website or landing page
- You’ll need email opt-in forms
- You’ll need a YouTube presence (Google owns YouTube)
- You’ll need a FaceBook presence
- You’ll need a Google Business listing
- You’ll need every online presence optimized for SEO (search engine optimization)
- You’ll need a marketing strategy that includes content and advertising
- You’ll need an email autoresponder (I prefer to set up my clients with GetResponse)
- You’ll need an email strategy, and you’ll need those emails written by a pro copywriter
- You’ll need appropriate content for all platforms identified, catalogued, and developed as needed
All of those items and more must be considered. All of them are critical to your success. Don’t skimp. Don’t cut corners. And don’t trust your email marketing strategy to your cousin’s kid who’s good at computers (the list of horror stories I’ve heard starts there, then goes on and on…).
You’re a professional, and you need professional help. If I’m not the right guy for you, I’ll do my best to point you to someone who is.
Project Package Specials
These are one-time prices and do not require a continued agreement.
- 1,200-word minimum high-quality, high-research article for publication on prime sites: $295
- 500-word minimum article for SEO content on a website: $150
- Email marketing account set-up via GetResponse: $650 (technical side)
- Set up and host a basic website for a small business: $1,250***
- Design a landing page to kick off a sales or lead-generation campaign: $300
If there are other tasks you need accomplished or have questions about, here’s what to do: Contact Me.
*** SPECIAL package for serious entrepreneurs and small business builders: In the first six months, we can get the website launched with all necessary content and pages, advertising started, search engine optimization started, mailing list started,and marketing strategy begun. Terms are $355 down and $195/month for the next five months. At the end of that period, I can hand it all over to you, or we can work up another agreement and keep going.
My Three Primary Areas of Focus
I’m skilled at and interested in the entire realm of digital marketing, but my focus is on these three areas:
- Writing – articles, sales pages, blog posts, and other content
- Email Marketing – setting up lists and campaigns, list building, marketing strategy, email copy
- SEO, Promotions, and Advertising – search engine optimization, landing pages, sweepstakes, pay-per-click (PPC), social media ads (FaceBook ads and more)
My aim is to help you grow your business. My clients find that my work more than pays for itself in additional sales revenue. You can set a courtesy call to talk about your situation by going here: Schedule a call with Don Sturgill.
I wish you great success in all you do. Small businesses are the backbone of our economy. I salute you and your efforts to make a difference in the lives of others.